Our clubhouse is located in Cahoon Park, in the City of Roswell. The Pecos Valley Amateur Radio Club has enjoyed the use of this facility for many decades. Housed in the little rock building at the intersection of Riverside and Ohio, this building is part of Roswell's colorful history. The clubhouse was constructed in 1936 by the WPA (Works Progress Administration). It has served many purposes over the years, and has been the meeting place of the Pecos Valley Amateur Radio Club since 1987. Here is a link to a nice page with information and history about the Spring River and Cahoon Park.
Our clubhouse has a meeting room with a capacity of about 30, a bathroom, a kitchen and a radio room. We are presently able to operate VHF/UHF, Packet and HF from our club radio room. We are preparing to embark on a renovation project that will provide an operated radio room and additional operational capacity.